In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security.
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for mobile devices.
- Implement network security.
- Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct security assessments.
- Respond to and recover from security incidents.
Lesson 1: Supporting IT Governance and Risk Management
- Topic A: Identify the Importance of IT Governance and Risk Management
- Topic B: Assess Risk
- Topic C: Mitigate Risk
- Topic D: Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
Lesson 2: Leveraging Collaboration to Support Security
- Topic A: Facilitate Collaboration across Business Units
- Topic B: Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
Lesson 3: Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Topic A: Determine Industry Trends and Their Effects on the Enterprise
- Topic B: Analyze Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
Lesson 4: Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
- Topic A: Implement Authentication and Authorization Technologies
- Topic B: Implement Advanced Identity and Access Management
Lesson 5: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Topic A: Select Cryptographic Techniques
- Topic B: Implement Cryptography
Lesson 6: Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Topic A: Select Host Hardware and Software
- Topic B: Harden Hosts
- Topic C: Virtualize Servers and Desktops
- Topic D: Protect Boot Loaders
Lesson 7: Implementing Security Controls for Mobile Devices
- Topic A: Implement Mobile Device Management
- Topic B: Address Security and Privacy Concerns for Mobile Devices
Lesson 8: Implementing Network Security
- Topic A: Plan Deployment of Network Security Components and Devices
- Topic B: Plan Deployment of Network-Enabled Devices
- Topic C: Implement Advanced Network Design
- Topic D: Implement Network Security Controls
Lesson 9: Implementing Security in the Systems and Software Development Lifecycle
- Topic A: Implement Security throughout the Technology Lifecycle
- Topic B: Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
- Topic C: Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Topic D: Implement Application Security Controls
Lesson 10: Integrating Assets in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Topic A: Integrate Standards and Best Practices in Enterprise Security
- Topic B: Select Technical Deployment Models
- Topic C: Integrate Cloud-Augmented Security Services
- Topic D: Secure the Design of the Enterprise Infrastructure
- Topic E: Integrate Data Security in the Enterprise Architecture
- Topic F: Integrate Enterprise Applications in a Secure Architecture
Lesson 11: Conducting Security Assessments
- Topic A: Select Security Assessment Methods
- Topic B: Perform Security Assessments with Appropriate Tools
Lesson 12: Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
- Topic A: Prepare for Incident Response and Forensic Investigations
- Topic B: Conduct Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
Class Start Date: 2021-06-28
Class End Date: 2021-07-02
Class Length: 5 Day(s)
Format: Instructor Led Live, Day Class
Location: Virtual Online