In this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers and digital devices.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Implement operational procedures.
Lesson 1: Supporting Operating Systems
- Topic A: Identify Common Operating Systems
- Topic B: Use Windows Features and Tools
- Topic C: Manage Files in Windows
- Topic D: Manage Disks in Windows
- Topic E: Manage Devices in Windows
Lesson 2: Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining Operating Systems
- Topic A: Configure and Use Linux
- Topic B: Configure and Use macOS
- Topic C: Install and Upgrade Operating Systems
- Topic D: Maintain OSs
Lesson 3: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Topic A: Install and Manage Windows Applications
- Topic B: Manage Windows Performance
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Windows
Lesson 4: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Topic A: Configure Network Connection Settings
- Topic B: Install and Configure SOHO Networks
- Topic C: Configure SOHO Network Security
- Topic D: Configure Remote Access
- Topic E: Troubleshoot Network Connections
Lesson 5: Managing Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
- Topic A: Manage Users
- Topic B: Configure Shared Resources
- Topic C: Configure Active Directory Accounts and Policies
Lesson 6: Security Concepts
- Topic A: Logical Security Concepts
- Topic B: Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Topic C: Physical Security Measures
Lesson 7: Securing Workstations and Data
- Topic A: Implement Security Best Practices
- Topic B: Implement Data Protection Policies
- Topic C: Protect Data During Incident Response
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting Workstation Security Issues
- Topic A: Detect, Remove, and Prevent Malware
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Common Workstation Security Issues
Lesson 9: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
- Topic A: Secure Mobile Devices
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Mobile Device Issues
Lesson 10: Implementing Operational Procedures
- Topic A: Use Appropriate Safety Procedures
- Topic B: Environmental Impacts and Controls
- Topic C: Create and Maintain Documentation
- Topic D: Use Basic Change Management Best Practices
- Topic E: Implement Disaster Prevention and Recovery Methods
- Topic F: Basic Scripting Concepts
- Topic G: Professionalism and Communication
Class Start Date: 2022-01-31
Class End Date: 2022-02-04
Class Length: 5 Day(s)
Format: Instructor Led Live, Day Class
Location: Virtual Online
Class Start Date: 2022-03-07
Class End Date: 2022-03-17
Class Length: 8 Night(s)
Format: Instructor Led Live, Night Class
Location: Virtual Online